We employ only staff with a real passion for helping with learning difficulties and mental health needs. They are determined that Little Wakering House residents enjoy the best possible quality of life. We also make sure that all colleagues have the opportunity to improve their skills and qualifications.
These are just some facts and figures about our team:
- 95% of staff have at least NVQ 2/3 or equivalent qualifications
- Every person has skills and experience in caring for people with mental health and/or learning disabilities
- Senior staff hold at least NVQ 3 or equivalent qualifications
- Managers hold Level 5 Residential Managers’ diplomas
- All staff undertake annual refresher training, governed by the Care Quality Commission
- A member of our staff can sign for the hearing impaired.